1. We respect your privacy and will take reasonable measures to protect it, as more fully detailed below.
2. When visiting the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including but not limited to the following:
3. Additionally, as you browse this Site, we collect further information including but not limited to:
4. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.4. When you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, you are then required to register as a user on the Website, and provide personal information to us which includes but is not limited to:
We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
6. You agree that should any of your personal information change, you shall provide us with the necessary updates thereto, and as soon as reasonably possible to enable us to update your personal information.
7. Subject to clause 8 below, we will not, without your express consent:
7.2.2. to our divisions, affiliates and/or partners (including their employees and/or third party service providers) in order for them to interact directly with you via email or any other method for purposes of sending you marketing material regarding any current or new goods or services, new features, special offers or promotional items offered by them (unless you have opted out from receiving marketing material from us);
7.2.3. to law enforcement, government officials, fraud detection agencies or other third parties when we believe in good faith that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report or support the investigation into suspected illegal activity, or to investigate violations of these Terms and Conditions;
7.2.4. to our service providers (under contract with us) who help with parts of our business operations (fraud prevention, marketing, technology services, etc). However, our contracts dictate that these service providers may only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us and not for their own benefit; and
7.2.5. to our suppliers in order for them to liaise directly with you regarding any faulty Goods you have purchased which requires their involvement.
8. We are entitled to use or disclose your personal information if such use or disclosure is required in order to comply with any applicable law, subpoena, order of court or legal process served on us, or to protect and defend our rights or property. In the event of a fraudulent online payment, Black Lion is entitled to disclose relevant personal information for criminal investigation purposes or in line with any other legal obligation for disclosure of the personal information which may be required of it.
9. We will ensure that all of our employees, divisions, affiliates and partners (including their employees and third party service providers) having access to your personal information are bound by appropriate and legally binding confidentiality obligations in relation to your personal information.
10. We will at all times:
11. Black Lion undertakes never to sell or make your personal information available to any third party other than as provided for in this policy.
12. Whilst we will do all things reasonably necessary to protect your rights of privacy, we cannot guarantee or accept any liability whatsoever for unauthorised or unlawful disclosures of your personal information, whilst in our possession unless such disclosure is as a result of our gross negligence.