1. Our Return Policy lasts a period of 14 days from date of delivery; and thereafter, no further refund or exchanges will be processed upon request.
2. To be eligible for a full monetary refund (which is at the discretion of Black Lion), all returned Goods must be unused and be in the same condition in which it was received by you upon delivery, and still sealed in its original packaging.
3. Additionally, you may be eligible for a partial monetary refund in cases whereby any or all Goods returned are not in its original condition, are damaged and/or missing parts for reasons not due to error of our own.
4. The Goods that require cultivation, once opened or cultivated are exempt from being returned, are non-returnable and non-refundable Goods. All other Goods may be returned for a refund (which is at the discretion of Black Lion), but in order to qualify for a full monetary refund all returned Goods must be unused and be in the same condition in which it was received by you upon delivery, and still sealed in its original packaging.
5. In addition to the above, gift cards and Goods on sale are specifically highlighted as a non-refundable item.
6. The eligibility of a full or partial refund, is at the discretion of Black Lion who are then required to inspect the returned Goods upon receipt of them, and notify you based on the outcome of such inspection whether or not to approve or reject the full or partial refund.
Should Black Lion approve your eligibility to receive a full or partial refund, such refund will thereafter be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Should the refund amount not yet be reflecting in your account fourteen (14) business days after receiving the necessary approval from us, you are then advised to make the necessary contact with us at email@example.com.
EXCHANGE OF GOODS (if applicable)
1. Goods are replaceable (for an identical item) should they have been received by you in a defective or damaged condition.
2. Exchanges will be considered by way of sending an explanation describing the extent of the defectiveness or damage to the Goods to firstname.lastname@example.org. Based on the merits of the explanation, you will be notified and the Goods should be returned to us by courier to the following address:
Hempco (Pty) Ltd
4 Salisbury Street, Delta House
3. You will be responsible for paying for your own courier and/or shipping costs for returning of any Goods you wish to return on the basis that they are defective, damaged or the incorrect Goods. Should you have a valid claim due to incorrect Goods shipped to you or if the Goods are found to be damaged or defective, we will reimburse the reasonable courier or shipping costs for return of the original incorrect / damaged order and replace it with the correct / undamaged Goods.
4. Other portions of our Returns Policy are incorporated by reference (which means that it forms part of our Terms of Service).
5. The Goods that require cultivation, once opened or cultivated are exempt from being exchanged.